(processing of personal data)
Our site is intended for persons at the age above 21 years.
Owner of personal data - a natural or legal person who determines the purpose of personal data processing, establishes the composition of these data and the procedures for their processing, unless otherwise provided by law;
Consent of the personal data subject - any voluntary expression of the will of an individual to grant permission for the processing of his personal data in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing;
Processing of personal data - any action or set of actions performed in whole or in part in the information (automated) system and/ or in the files of personal data related to the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and dissemination (dissemination, distribution, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of information about an individual;
Personal data - information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified;
Personal data controller - a natural or legal person who has the right to process this data by the owner of the personal database or by law;
Personal data subject is a natural person in respect of whom his / her personal data is processed in accordance with the Law.
2. General terms
a. This Policy applies only to information obtained by us from online resources that link to this Policy.
b. By visiting this Site, you are giving consent to the processing of your personal data and confirm that you have been notified of the procedures and purposes, and other conditions of personal data processing in accordance with Articles 6, 8, 10, 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", and also hereby you allow the Company to collect, use and disclose information about you in accordance with the purposes set out below.
f. The Company does not control and is not responsible for the sites of third parties, to which the User can go through the links available on the Site.
3. Rights of a subject of personal data
Company informs a user about his or her rights as a subject of personal data, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data," namely:
The subject of personal data has rights:
1) to know about the sources of collection, location of personal data, the purpose of processing them, location or place of residence of the owner or manager of personal data, or to give a respective order on obtaining this information to authorized persons, except in cases established by law;
2) to receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to which personal data is transferred;
3) access to his/her personal data;
4) to receive no more than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, the answer as to whether personal data is processed, as well as to receive the contents of such personal data;
5) to make a motivated request to the owner of personal data with the objection against processing of personal data;
6) to make a motivated request for the modification or destruction of personal data by any owner and manager of personal data if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protection against the provision of information that is unreliable or defames honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) to file complaints about the processing of personal data to the authorized person or to a court;
9) to apply remedies in case of violations of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) to make reservations as to the limitation of the right to process personal data at the time of the consent;
11) to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data;
12) to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protection against an automated decision that has legal implications.
4. Collection of personal data
a. When using the services of the Site, the following user data will be collected automatically.
b. The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, type and version of browser and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this Site, including referral sources, visits duration, pages viewed and Site navigation paths;
- Information about your e-mail address that was used for registration at the Site;
- Information provided when subscribing for our mailing list and/or newsletter, such as name and email address;
- Information entered when using the Site services;
- Information generated when using the Site, including time, frequency and conditions of use;
- Information contained in any messages sent to us by email or through the Site, including content of the message and metadata;
- Any other personal data that have been provided to us.
c. By sending us your resume and cover letter in the "Careers" section, you additionally give your consent to our processing of these documents in order to conduct the selecting candidates process for the relevant vacancy.
d. Before disclosing us personal information of a third party, you must obtain from that person consent for disclosure and processing of that information in accordance with this Policy.
5. Use of personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• administration of our website and business;
• providing support, improvement and personalization of the Site;
• giving you the opportunity to use the services available on our Site;
• providing you with news and information about the Site and the Company activity, which we consider may be interesting to you;
• personalization and improvement of service delivery;
• send you e-mails that you have specifically requested;
• sending you an e-mail if you ordered it (you can notify us at any time that you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us);
• send you marketing communications about our business activity or the business of carefully selected third-party companies that we consider may be of interest to you, through publications or by sending e-mail, if you have specifically agreed to do so, or using similar technologies (you can notify us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications).
6.1. Cookie is a text file or files that contain a small amount of information that is sent to a web browser and stored on the user's device.
User may not send cookies if he/she wishes (this option is available in the settings of your browser). However, disabling the ability to send cookies may limit your ability to use the Site.
6.2. Cookies of third-party services and analytics services.
7. Interaction of the Website with other resources
When using the Website, its web pages may contain codes of other Internet resources and third parties, resulting in such Internet resources and third parties receiving user data. Consequently, these Internet resources may receive and process information that a user has visited these pages, as well as other information provided by a user's browser.
Such Internet resources can be banner display systems (for example, DoubleClick for Publishers, Admixer, AdRiver, etc.); social network plugins (for example, Discus, Facebook, Twitter, Google+);
The Company does not store or process the data received from these services. Accordingly, if the user for any reason does not want these services to access his personal data, he can voluntarily log out of your account or profile and clear cookies (through your browser).
8. Interaction of the Company with third parties regarding personal data
The Company does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is required by law, at the request of the personal data subject or in other cases set out in this Policy. The Company takes all possible measures to protect the personal information of users, voluntarily and knowingly transmitted by the latter to the Company. The Site may contain links to other websites (for informational purposes only). If you link to other websites, this Policy will not apply to such sites.
9. Protection, access to personal data
The Company takes all reasonable steps to protect personal data from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
10. Storage of information
Personal data shall be stored no longer than necessary in accordance with the purpose of their processing. The Company will store and use the information as long as necessary to provide quality services and as long as such use is deemed appropriate by the Company.
11. Contact information
To update, access, modify, block or erase your personal data, withdraw consent to the processing of personal data that you have provided in accordance with this Policy, or in the event of any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data that processed by the Company, please contact:
To e-mail: email@example.com,
or write a letter to the address:
LLC “Game Reseller”, 9 Leonid Pervomaisky str., Kyiv 01133, Ukraine.
Thank you for your interest in our site and our Company.
Last update 13.09.2021